I’ve had a few requests for my zucchini bread recipe so here goes!
1. Beat 3 eggs
2. Add to eggs: 2 1/2 cups sugar, 1 cup oil, 1 tbsp vanilla, 2 cups peeled shredded zucchini
3. In another bowl sift together (i just mixed it well) 3 cups flour, 1 tbsp cinnamon, 1 1/4 tsp baking powder, 1 tsp baking soda, 1 tsp salt
4. Fold flour mixture into egg/zucchini mixture.
5. Fold in 1 cup chopped nuts (optional)
6. Pour into 2 greased loaf pans
7. Bake at 350 deg for 45-60 minutes, until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
I gave a few loaves out over the Christmas Season and they were always well received!